2 Day Adventure Itinerary
Day 1 - Adelaide Hills
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at Café 1954 at Brownhill Creek Tourist Park.
Head to Hahndorf, a German township, and have lunch at either The Haus or Hahndorf Inn. Alternatively, try Otto’s Bakery for German sweet delights and hot food.
Optional: Explore wineries in the area, such as Hahndorf Hill Winery, Sidewood Restaurant & Cellar Door, and La Prova Cellar Door.
Day 2 - Adelaide CBD
Start your day with a cup of coffee and breakfast at Café 1954 at Brownhill Creek Tourist Park.
Explore the Adelaide Botanic Gardens and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Visit Ayers House, an iconic Victorian-era home on North Terrace.
Explore the Adelaide Art Museum, Migration Museum, Police Historical Museum, and Adelaide Reference Library.
Take a walk along King William Road, visit the Adelaide Festival Theatre, and enjoy the River Torrens.
Optional: Take a boat ride on the River Torrens to the Adelaide Zoo.
Suggested places to eat
Pub Meals close by
- The Edinburgh Hotel (10 mins walking distance) 7 High St, Mitcham (8373 2700)
- Torrens Arms Hotel (7 mins by car)95 Belair Rd ,Kingswood (8272 9255)
- Café Buongiorno (10 mins by car) 212 Belair Rd, Mitcham (8272 8877) might pay to book.
- El Dorado Pizza Bar, (7 mins by car to collect) 206 Belair Rd, Hawthorn (8272 2395) * will deliver*
Fish, Chips, Chicken
- Urban Chicken & Seafood (10 mins in car) 204 Belair Rd, Hawthorn (8272 887) can phone order & Collect
- Hungry Jacks & KFC the old faithful:
- 238 & 240 Belair Rd, Mitcham (10 mins in the car) Both close at 10pm
- My Yen (15 min in car) 74 Belair Rd, Hawthorn Sth (8271 9077)
**All accept Uber eats orders.
If using any delivery of food service please advise when ordering that the delivery person must ring you from the entrance to the park so you can collect your food.
In the interest of the park safety for our guests we do not allow any food delivery drivers passed the Boom Gate once it is closed.